I’ve had quite a few questions about school. Here’s how it works, the university provides me a desk, chair and a computer in a communal office if I want to use it. I meet with my primary advisor every few weeks and am not required to be anywhere at any specific time. There is a secondary advisor, but apparently he’s even harder to track down than my primary and I shouldn’t expect too much from him. The loads of free time I have should be spent working on reading relevant literature, creating timelines, outlining research projects and attending sporadic training classes provided by the school that help me with presentation skill, time management and even MS Word. So, they’ve given me enough rope to hang myself with, but there is also a tremendous amount of freedom to spend just following whatever you want.
Friday, October 10, 2008
School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment