Here's a bio on him:
Deputy Deenihan was appointed Fine Gael Spokesperson for Defence, September, 2007.He served as Spokesperson on Arts, Sports and Tourism, 2002-07.A Dáil deputy since 1987, Jimmy was appointed as Advisor to the Leader on Northern Ireland Policy and Party Spokesperson on Sport in February 2001. He was Fine Gael's Junior Spokesperson on Environmental Information and Protection from June 2000 to February 2001.
He was a member of the Gaelic Athletic Association. He won All-Ireland football medals with Kerry in 1975, 1978, 1979, 1980 and in 1981 the year he captained the team. Jimmy Deenihan received a GAA All-Star Award in 1981.
I'm hopeful that all this sports stuff means that I'll get to go to a few matches while I'm here (for free). Mulreany told me that this man only gets grad students because he requires high quality of work. In my mind this means he's probably high maintinence.... so we'll see how this goes.
Also, Jen figured out how to call me... you have to put 011 353 in front of my number which means I now have the longest phone number in the world.
1 comment:
This all seems so exciting! I hope you're enjoying yourself :)
Post a Comment