Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dalkey

So the little town we live in outside of Dublin in Killiney is known as Dalkey. Yesterday a group of us walked down to the harbor to see Dublin Bay. Apparently there are about 300 seals that live along the coast and the local fisherman fed a few of them for us so we could see them. There were some cliff faces and rocks that the rest of the group climbed on as well.




Again with the crooked photos, I'll figure this out I promise. This is the door to 6 Glenalua Tre.







The view from my room.... note the donkey on the hill.







Coastline looking into Dublin Bay.









Local fisherman feeding the seals!








The girls from the group. For some reason in every picture we take this semester my eyes are closed...







The group climbing the cliffs around the bay. I was too much of a chicken to go. :)






What more does one need at the end of a long day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never thought of seals in Ireland - cool but Chloe wants to play with them! Good luck with your TD and hope you get those (free) tickets.